SELECT/MAXIMIZER FARM or SEMI
- The "Original" Side-rolling tarp system with a precise fit
- Has added width to the fabric to accommodate heaped loads
PROVEN TENSION CONTROL
Extension springs along with beveled pulleys on both ends of the
roll-tube apply constant and uniform pressure
REMOVEABLE REAR END-CAP ON FARM MODELS
- End-cap is designed to enable full function of the tailgate.
- The ridgepole sewn into the tarp fabric is standard on all farm models and is optional for semi trailer units.
- Swivel crank handle allows for easy rolling of the tarp system
- Snap in style crank handle holders are used to hold the crank in the locked position
- Semi units can have a, front or rear crank that are either short or long depending on trailer requirements
- All units come with standard bolt on style tarp stops. Optional flip release tarp stops are available in 3" or 6" offset
- 19 oz. tarp fabric in 16 colors
- 22 oz tarp fabric in 4 colors
- Standard or reverse roll (Standard roll locks closed on the drivers side)
- Re-inforced over cross-members
- Fibreglass ridgepole in tarp fabric for added support - Semi's only
- Flip Release Tarp Stops
- A sealed electric motor, with a cover to shield it from the elements, is attached to an aluminum pivot arm used to rotate the roll-tube to open and close the tarp assembly.
- The motor is operated by a rocker switch (from your cab or a WIRELESS REMOTE with a signal for up to 150 feet.
- Available for all SELECT or MAXIMIZER side-roll tarp systems
Tension control apparatus is mostly hidden from the elements
inside the roll tube
- Uses a non-stretch rope attached to a spring
- Centre rod is sewn into the tarp fabric for added support
END CAPS & HOOD
- End-caps are made from .081 Aluminum
The rear end-cap is designed to allow full operation of the tailgate
with end cap installed
- A swivel crank handle allows for easy rolling of the tarp system
- A snap in crank handle holder is used to hold the crank in the locked position
CROSS MEMBERS & HOOPS
- Are formed from 1" galvanized tube
- Are removable to accomodate water tanks, bales, etc.
Lets you heap the load above the bows and still keep your tarp tight! If you’re in the business of hauling light yet bulky materials like wood chips and trash, you’ll want a Premium Belt 'n Ratchet system.
ALUMINUM OR STEEL SYSTEMS AVAILABLE IN 8" OR 10" MODELS FOR 1, 2, OR 3 HOPPER TRAILERS.
WIRELESS REMOTE ALSO AVAILABLE
- 2 Hopper System Or 3 Hopper System
- The Hopper Augers are easily detached by removing 5 bolts.
- The trap door can be opened to allow for easy unloading at the elevator
- This system can also be used as a tranfer auger in the fall
Augers com with centre delivery, enabling delivery of two or more
products in one step.
- One 8" Hopper Auger will keep a 10" Air-Seeder Auger full.
- Unloading with both 8" Hopper Augers will keep up to a 10" swing auger, or 80 bushels per minute
- Unloading with both 10" Hopper Augers will keep up to a 13" swing auger, or 140 bushels per minute
- 15 GPM with a 2500 p.s.i. by-pass and a 25 gallon reservoir are the min. hydraulic requirements
- A 5.9 cubic inch hydraulic motor comes with a flow control valve to regulate speed.
- The hydraulic motor can be powered by adding into the loop of the existing hydraulic line on the air-seeder, or by a hydraiulic unit on the semi trailer unit.